“Trinity provides the type of education that most parents just dream of, and we feel blessed to have found this amazing school for our children.Trinity Parent
Getting a Quick Snapshot
If you need an estimate of the likely financial assistance we can provide, our Fast Track Financial Estimate provides an initial snapshot. If the Fast Track estimate is not what you had expected, we encourage you to contact us nonetheless. Financial circumstances that cannot be reflected in the Fast Track formulation are often taken into consideration in determining a family’s final cost to attend.
Figuring Out Your Final Cost to Attend
Like many independent schools, we begin our formal financial consideration process by having parents complete the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) available through School and Student Services. This is a tool provided by the National Association of Independent Schools that assesses a family’s ability to contribute to educational expenses. While this is not our final benchmark, it is an important step in keeping our process fair and transparent.
Once your child has been accepted to Trinity, you may apply for financial assistance by completing the following steps:
- Speak to the business office;
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS);
- Sign and return a tuition contract. (Receiving the contract is an important part of our process, but your commitment is contingent upon our final determination of your family’s cost to attend.)
Full tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year is below. Your own child’s final cost to attend will depend upon the outcome of the process outlined above.
- Sixth Through Eighth Grade: $13,450
- Ninth through Twelfth Grade: $15,180
- Books and Fees: $500 – $700 (varies by grade)
Trinity Schools does not unlawfully discriminate with respect to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other legally protected classifications under applicable law, with respect to the administration of its programs.