There is no better way to explore Trinity School than to come to our Open House! Interact with our community of learners, experience the curriculum through interactive stations, talk with current Trinity parents and students, and take a tour of the school.
Your whole family is invited to attend. Refreshments are provided. Registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome to attend!
- Thursday, March 9, 2023, 7-9 p.m.
Experience firsthand what it is like to be a Trinity student!
Student Visit Day for Prospective 6th and 7th Graders
Prospective 6th and 7th-grade students will get a chance to meet current students and faculty members, participate in classes designed for them, and take part in other activities.
- Tues, February 7, 2023, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Tues, March 14, 2023, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Tues, April 4, 2023, 8:30 a.m.-noon
Prospective 8th and 9th Grade Visit Day
Please contact us to schedule a half-day visit for your prospective 8th or 9th-grade son or daughter to learn more about Trinity! Prospective students will meet with current students, tour the school, sit in on classes, and join us for lunch (provided).
- Thurs, February 2, 2023, 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Thurs, February 16, 2023, 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Thurs, March 16, 2023, 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Thurs, April 6, 2023, 8:00 a.m.-noon
Parent Visit Day
Our parent visit day offers you a chance to see what school would be like for your son or daughter.
You will have an opportunity to hear from our admissions team, talk with current students, and observe classes.
- Thurs, February 9, 2023, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Tues, March 21, 2023, 9:30-11 a.m.
Parent Information Night
Please join us for a Parent Information Night to learn more about Trinity School! Prospective parents are invited to meet our admissions team and hear from current Student Ambassadors. We will introduce you to Trinity School and answer any questions you might have.
- Tues, April 4, 2023, 7:30-9 p.m.